The Piedmont Together website is subject to the NC Public Records Law. All information posted is subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties. We welcome your participation, and we ask that your comments and your use of our site generally be courteous, on topic, and appropriate to the purpose of the site. Comments and submissions should not contain any of the following, and it is within our discretion to remove posts of these types:
- contain obscene, indecent, or profane language or photos;
- contain threats or defamatory statements or are personal attacks of any kind;
- contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- promote or endorse particular services, products, or political organizations/ideas;
- include promotion of events or activities that are not sponsored or endorsed by Piedmont Together;
- contain subjects that are off-topic;
- are spam;
- advocate illegal activity;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
Contact us with any concerns or questions.